In Honor of Our Heroes

This site was created in honor of my mom who lost the fight with breast cancer in December of 2007. The Pink Ribbon Crusade is dedicated to spreading awareness, supporting research, and connecting those currently battling breast cancer with the resources they need, in the hope that one day, breast cancer will be fully eradicated.Photobucket Photobucket
Patricia Thirion (2007)

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Bit Discouraged

My pet project this week has been a quite informative article on Inflammatory Breast Cancer. This quest has been a very enlightening one. Yes, I know that Inflammatory Breast Cancer, or IBC, is a quite rare type of cancer, however, I am shocked and discouraged at the absolute lack research that has been done on it.

But I'm not a quitter and I won't disappoint. I will find the information.




Readers, if you know of any resources that go into further detail of IBC than what is it, please let me know. Just put down there in the comment field. Thanks!


In the meantime, here is a link to a cancer message board that might be helpful to you. Check it out. Cancercompass

No comments:

Post a Comment